Laser hair removal will help to reduce and even permanently remove unwanted hair anywhere on the body.
The laser light is absorbed by melanin in the hair follicle, destroys the root of the hair and doesn’t damage the surrounding skin.
Regular treatments will prevent further hair growth, so you will no longer need to use other hair removal treatments.
The treatment can be used on both men and women;
• Treatment length is usually every four to eight weeks, depending on the treatment area.
• Hair must be trimmed before treatment.
• Each hair has its own rate of growth, so you may need several treatments to remove all of the hair.
• Within a few weeks, hairs will start to fall out; it’s important to avoid waxing or plucking between treatments.
• Laser hair removal is highly effective of hair and has long term time and cost savings compared to other hair removal methods.