Anti-Ageing Dermaroller Microneedling
- Tired, dull skin
- Line and wrinkles
- Sun damaged and ageing skin
- Evening skin pigmentation
- Lack of skin firmness and elasticity
- Acne and chicken pox
- Enlarged pores
- Sun damage
- Under-eye bags
- Stretch marks
- Lack of skin plumpness and smoothness
The Medical Skin Needling treatment using a dermaroller creates a multitude of tiny puncture wounds to the dermis which induces the release of growth factors that stimulate the reproduction of the new collagen and elastin.
It is suitable for all skin tones and types and can be used to treat the fragile skin around the eyes, mouth and neck.
Medical Skin Needling produces similar results to lasers and deep chemical peels but is a much less invasive skin renewal technique and with minumal or zero downtime.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves and fade scarring including acne
- Reduce the prominence of stretch marks
- Reverse sun damage and Hyperpigmentation
- Improve the appearance of Rosacea
- Help with the treatment of acne
- Tighten and reduce large pores
- Can stimulate the scalp to promote hair growth
- Improves product absorption
- Natural and fast results that last
- Safe, simple and virtually pain-free
A course of 3 treatments at 6-8 week intervals is recommened to achieve optimum results, however great skin treatment is noticed after just one treatment.